Boxes are offerings on the nWayPlay marketplace that contain NFT Olympic pins for purchase and re-selling/trading.
Similar to other collectibles, such as trading cards, chasing the hard-to-find item is part of the fun.
Boxes contain multiple NFT Olympic pins, with an exact breakdown of the varying number of pins and different rarities.
Here are the different assorted offerings we'll have available at launch:
- Premiere Edition Common | Release 1 ($9): Contains 5 Common pins
- Premiere Edition Rare | Release 1 ($24): Contains 1 Rare and 5 Common pins
- Premiere Edition Epic | Release 1 ($99): Contains 1 Epic, 2 Rare and 5 Common pins
- Premiere Edition Legendary | Release 1 ($349): Contains 1 Legendary, 1 Epic and 3 Rare pins
The type of box (Common, Rare, Epic, Legendary) indicates the likelihood of getting different combos of rare, epic, legendary or common types of pins.
The boxes will drop at varying times, so make sure to watch for announcements on email and social media. Follow nWayPlay on Discord, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube to not miss any important drops.
How it works
It is expected that the boxes will sell out quickly once they drop. You will need to enter a queue to purchase the boxes, where you will be randomly placed in a line. Once you’re in the queue, please refrain from attempting to join on another tab, browser, device or account. We ask that you also don't leave the queue screen. By leaving this page or attempting to get another place in line, your spot in line will be forfeited and you may be locked out from rejoining the queue for several minutes.* When a box sells out and when you are waiting for the next drop, you can still purchase individual NFT pins from other collectors in the Marketplace.
* I'm sorry we are unable to hold or regain your place in the queue if you leave the screen.
More questions? Reach out to the CS team