How do I get my cash? Where's the money? And other reasonable questions.
- You can view your existing nWayPlay credit balance from a link on on your profile page and also when making a purchase. You are able to select an option to withdraw that balance in its entirety or a portion of it.
- Before a withdrawal request can be made, for security and fraud prevention, you will need to go through KYC vetting. What is that?
Requirements for Withdrawal:
- Initial Waiting Period (60 calendar days) beginning after a user creates a nWayPlay account on the nWayPlay platform.
Prerequisite for the Withdrawal Request -> Confirmation
- Withdrawing funds will be available after 14 calendar days of receiving funds to the user’s nWay account. Why?
- Both cases will be applied: adding funds and selling the listed NFT on the marketplace
Example: you sell an NFT on December 1 for $200 and another on December 10th for $40. On December 15th you will have $200 available to withdraw. On December 25th you will have another $40 eligible.
- If you have submitted to KYC but do not pass approval, then you will not be able to proceed further in the withdrawal process. Your next step(s) will be prompted based on the reason for the failed KYC.
Once approved by KYC, you can access a screen in your wallet to input details for bank wire transfer.
- Once you input bank wire details you can submit the withdrawal request including the amount you wish to withdraw.
- At this point your request will go through one last step: a manual overview (again for security). Once the Manual check is done (< 1 week) your wire transfer can go forward.
Withdrawal Request policies
- The minimum withdrawal amount is USD = $75.
- The maximum on your first request is $1,000 USD.
- Request withdrawal funds have been in user’s account for =/>14 calendar days.
- Users are not allowed to request another withdrawal if there is one pending.
- User has only one bank account added. This cannot be changed after the review process has begun.
- Bank must be a US bank account (first iteration).
For more info please contact nWayPlay Customer Service.