The NFT pin will show its value at the time of purchase.
- If an NFT has 2500 tickets, and it regenerated 200 tickets, it should have 2300 tickets left.
- If an NFT has 2500 tickets, and it regenerated 2500 tickets, it should have 0 tickets left and is now an artifact --meaning it has zero tickets remaining to generate tickets.
This example shows the OGJ utility for NFTs on the pin details pages that have serializations (e.g. #739 / 7000)
- 1st value shows the rate in which tickets are regenerated in game-> 20/hr.
- 2nd value = current ticket value -> 2500
- When this reaches zero, the NFT becomes an artifact and will no longer generate tickets.
- 3rd value = max ticket value -> 2500
- Skin access = unlocks a skin.