nWay policy and how-to for account change requests
Definitions of account change needs:
- Request to change to a new device. (same OS).
- Requests to transfer legacy account (PID) to a new device platform (PID) (iOs to android)
1. If your new device is the same OS as your old (legacy device). either iOs -> iOs or Android -> Android you can transfer the game progress through Google Play or Apple Game Center. Simply install a new version of the game on your new device, enter <settings> and click connect.
2. If you are not connected via your email Google or Apple, or the device change is iOs <-> Android, you can make a request for a one-time change by copying the game data from the old device. PID to the new device PID (found in game settings, bottom left). We MUST have the PIDs from both devices in order to made this change.
Important note: If you are making a change from an iOs device to an Android, keep in mind that the game progress backed up in the Apple Game center will not and cannot be transferred to Google play for Android. And vice/versa. The two platforms are not compatible. This is the scenario (#2) that requires a manual transfer by nWay. - PID to PID
Our TOS* Selling and/or hijacking accounts is not allowed, and could subject you to suspension or termination of your account.
nWay Account paragraph 5
No Unauthorized Use. You agree not to (i) use the account, username, screen name, or password of any other user at any time; (ii) allow or enable any third party to use your account, username, screen name, or password; or (iii) sell, rent, borrow, or otherwise transfer your account, temporarily or permanently, to any third party. If you violate these Terms, nWay reserves the right in its discretion to issue you a warning or immediately suspend or terminate your account and your right to access and use the Service if you are violating the Terms. You agree that nWay does not need to provide you with notice before terminating or suspending your account and/or your right to access and use the Service.
More account FAQ
What if I need to change my game email due to a job change or I'm finally graduating college and losing my school address?
For Apple Game Center: Log onto your apple account on the apple web page ( or Google Play), go to your account profile and change your primary email address.
For Google play:
- Open the Google Play app .
- At the top right, tap your Profile picture.
- Tap Settings General Account and Device settings. Email settings.