How to Withdrawal USDC from my nWay Wallet
USDC Withdrawal process:
- Sending USDC tokens to any wallet address that accepts USDC.
Please note: Unfortunately, USDC withdrawals are not available in some countries. You can find a list of Countries where withdrawals are prohibited here.
USDC withdrawals are open to all users who have successfully completed the “Know Your Customer” (KYC) process. This means that you must first successfully be KYC’d. Once that is complete (it should take roughly 6-7 minutes of your time) you can then click on <My Wallet> and then <Withdrawals> from your Profile.
Finding the USDC Option:
To request a USDC withdrawal, first go to MY WALLET, and click on the nWAY Balance section from the list (this will take you to the nWay Balance Details section):
Once on the nWay Balance Details section, click on the 'Withdrawal' button (this will take you to the Withdrawal Method screen):
Once on the Withdrawal Method screen, you will be presented with options for selecting your withdrawal method. Here, choose the USDC option (this will take you to the “Request Withdrawal” page):
Once on the “Request Withdrawal” page, enter the amount you wish to withdraw from your nWay Wallet inside the "Enter amount" field. Then, inside the "Crypto wallet address" block, enter the address of the wallet the funds are being sent to (Please note: you must withdraw a minimum of $75, and there is a withdrawal fee, which varies depending on Ethereum network fee, and which covers ‘gas costs’).
Before you confirm the withdrawal, we also strongly recommend double-checking a) that you entered the correct wallet address, and b) that the wallet address entered is able to receive USDC. Once you have agreed to the terms, click "Request Withdrawal" You will see a message confirming your withdrawal request.
- After making your withdrawal request, you have 24 hours to make changes or cancel your request; no withdrawals will be processed during this time to allow you to make any necessary changes or cancellations.
- Withdrawal requests are manually reviewed; so, please allow 3 -5 business days between submitting a withdrawal request and having the funds deposited in your digital wallet.
- You must complete the KYC process before making your request for withdrawal, including USDC and direct wire transfers. For more information on this process, click here.
- USDC can be sent to any wallet address that accepts USDC.
- Note: A $10 service fee will be added to each withdrawal transaction.
If you get an error message saying withdrawal cannot be done due to regulations, it's most likely that your country is on the banned list. If you have any questions about this or any other portion of the withdrawal process let us know