Below is a general overview of best practices that we encourage for buying and selling in the nWayPlay Marketplace community. And just like our FAQs, this is a living document that is intended to help everyone get the most out of nWayPlay Marketplace, and it will be updated regularly as new community feedback is received and new policies and features are released. The general guidelines for nWayPlay Marketplace are as follows:
1. Collectors are strongly encouraged to conduct transactions inside of the nWayPlay Marketplace for ease and safety. The nWayPlay team might not be able to help you if you conduct transactions outside of the nWayPlay Marketplace.
2. Bot usage or any method of cheating or use, or development or distribution of automation software programs (“bots”), “macro” software programs, or other “cheat utility” software programs or applications which are designed to modify the nWayPlay Marketplace is strictly prohibited. Using a bot or any similar method to game the pack drop system or nWayPlay Marketplace to get an unfair advantage is forbidden, and will result in suspension or cancellation of your accounts, and confiscation of NFTs that were acquired in this way. This prohibition extends to players who buy NFTs, boxes, or accounts from collectors who leveraged bots in order to obtain them. nWayPlay Marketplace reserves the right to discontinue your account, or any aspect or feature of your account, without notice or liability. In addition, we reserve the right to determine what conduct we consider to be in violation of the rules of use or otherwise outside the spirit of our Terms of Service or the Code of Conduct.
3. Owning multiple nWayPlay Marketplace accounts is not allowed. When users have more than one account, it creates an uneven playing field within the community, and it significantly increases the time it takes to process withdrawal requests. Withdrawals are processed on a per-customer basis, not per account.
4. Selling an account that won a random draw for a box is against our Terms of Service. Please refrain from doing so.
5. nWayPlay Marketplace is a platform for collectors 18 and older. Minors are not allowed to own an account on nWayPlay Marketplace.
6. Purchasing pins from the Marketplace at intentionally inflated non-market prices is not allowed. Attempts to create overpriced purchase prices and artificially inflated average sale prices undermine the integrity of the marketplace and create an uneven playing field when it comes to nWayplay Marketplace. Unusual pin purchases may be flagged for manual review, and purchases in violation of this policy (at our sole discretion) may result in the removal of the users from the nWayplay Marketplace. nWayPlay Marketplace has the sole discretion to remove any users who misuses the marketplace or its Platform without recourse.
If you have any legal inquiries or want more detailed information about the rules, please refer to our Terms of Service. This Code of Conduct does not replace or override any part of the Terms. In the event of any conflict between the language in this Code of Conduct and the Terms of Service, the language in the Terms of Service will stand. This is a living document that is intended to help everyone get the most out of nWayPlay Marketplace, and it will be updated regularly as new community feedback is submitted and as new policies and features are released.