Tactic 2. Waiting periods for withdrawals - for vetting and reducing chargebacks
e.g., why do I have to wait to withdraw funds?
- One word: charge back prevention.
- We have a fund withdrawal waiting period of 14 days after a request for withdrawal has been made. This deters users attempting fraudulent activities on the site.
- Your balance will be frozen for 14 days while you go through the KYC security process before it can be withdrawn.
- Example: I have $2,300 in my balance, in which $900 that has been added two weeks ago, $400 added a week ago, and $1,000 that’s just been added. I can only withdraw $900.
- The 28 day period can be changed to reflect what the charge back period looks like.
If you suspect anything wrong going on with your trading experience, please reach out to our CS Team quickly.
Please sign in to leave a comment.